PROPER ATTIRE IS REQUIRED OF ALL PLAYERS AT ALL TIMES
- Hats must be worn properly (with brim or bill forward).
- No denim of any color will be allowed by anyone at anytime.
- Athletic bottoms not tailored for golf are not allowed. This includes gym shorts, running shorts, sweatpants etc.
- Pants worn over shorts or outer shell pants used for protection from weather shall be only those that are designed for golf.
- Shoes that do not have spikes must have an enclosed heal. Sandals that are designed for golf are allowed. Sandals without spikes may only be worn on the driving range and practice putting green.
- Stockdale Country Club is a softspike facility.
- Sweatshirts (loose, heavy shirt, typically made of cotton) with hoods are not allowed.
- Sweatshirts designed for golf (light weight) and sweaters are allowed.
Gentlemen must wear shirts with collars, or mock shirts with a collar of at least 1 3/4" inches. Shirts must be tucked in at all times, regardless of the shirt style. T-shirts are not allowed. Men's shorts must be no shorter than six (6) inches above the top of the knee. Cargo shorts and pants are not allowed unless they have no flaps, are tailored for golf, and the pockets lay flat and do not balloon away from the body of the short.
Women must wear shorts / skorts / skirts that are long enough to not see their bottom area (even if covered by under shorts) at any time, standing or bent over. Leggings, unless under a short / skort / skirt, are not allowed. Sleeveless shirts or blouses must have a collar or mock collar of at least 1"; no collar is required if shirt or blouse has sleeves. T-shirts are allowed as long as they are plain in design with no more than a small vendor logo apparent on the garment. Racerbacks are only allowed with a collar (no collar = no racerback). Plunging necklines are not allowed.
Juniors ages 10 – 17 will adhere to the same requirements. The only exception is during the combination of Golf / Tennis Camp. During these events all items are approved except for denim of any color.Juniors: Juniors ages 9 & under are allowed to wear any items except denim of any color.
Non-golfing participants on the Golf Course or Range must adhere to the same dress code requirements as listed above.
Outside Tournament Participants:
The Golf Professional Staff will encourage the same dress code for players in Outside Tournaments. During these special events the exceptions are that cargo shorts will be allowed and shirts don't have to be tucked in.
Outside Tournament Spectators / Volunteers:
These individuals are allowed to wear any items as long as they are presentable and in good taste.